Monday 13 February 2012

Audience Feedback for Contents and DPS

Here is the transcript from a question answer session with a member of my target audience...

Q. What do you like about the contents page?
A. I like how you have like a collage of pictures as the background, I think that looks nice and it shows the reader like, what's in store in the magazine. I think the 'subscribe now box' is good too.
Q. What could I do to improve?
A. Maybe make the text stand out more like, how you have the word 'Jam' at the top as the actual logo of what was on the front cover, use that within the articles as well.

Q. What is appealing about my double page spread?
A. I think the picture you've chosen of the artist to have as that main picture is appealing to the audience, and I think it's good how the background on the other half of the page matches in with that picture cause it like carries on the brick wall so it keeps it the same.
Q. What could I do to improve?
A. I think the only thing would have been to put like links to twitter or facebook or something in there because then it would have made it more interactive with the readers. And maybe put something else down the left side because it might look a bit bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment