Tuesday 1 November 2011

First Photoshoot

Here are a few of the photos that I was pleased with from the photo shoot. I would have to edit these before I was totally satisfied with them, because some of them need cropping, and also I don't like the back ground. So if I was to use any of these, I would cut Tyra out from the photos. I need to do at least one more photo shoot in a different location. 

If I was going to use one of these photos, there is quite a lot I would need to edit before they were useable. I have edited one of the photos a little bit just to show the kind of thing I think I would do with the photos.


As you can see, firstly I cropped the image so that the black bit in the top left corner is gone, and (as I would be cutting her out of the photo anyway if I was going to use it), got rid of the guitar. It may look like I have sharpened the image but I have actually just boosted the colour of it. In my opinion this makes the photo clearer overall. It also makes the bright colours of the dress stand out which makes it eye - catching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment